High School Pearls:
Career Stage 1 - High School Pearls
- Pay chapter membership dues monthly
- Explore career choices
- Develop college plans
- Compete for scholarships
- Participate in community service projects
- Earn skill points via weekly contests
Prosperity = Graduating On Time With College Acceptance Letters
During a 30-week school year, each pearl strives to achieve new levels by scoring points weekly performing skill demonstrations on video. Pearls move up, level by level, the College Status Scale.
Level 0 = 001 - 99 Points = No Award
Level 1 = 100 - 199 Points = College Status 1 Award
Level 2 = 200 - 299 Points = College Status 2 Award
Level 3 = 300 - 399 Points = College Status 3 Award
Level 4 = 400 - 499 Points = College Status 4 Award
Level 5 = 500 or More Points = College Status 5 Award
Each award is accompanied by a prize given by a sponsor of the chapter.
Each High School Chapter:
- Provides services based on its annual service plan.
- Provides apprenticeships based on skill competitions.
- Attracts sponsors to fund college and business tours.
- Solicits grants to fund competitions and college scholarships.
- Chapters pay membership fees to join the club, enabling them to conduct competitions.
- Chapter members (pearls) attract sponsors by earning points weekly in competitions.
- Pearls win scholarships by participating in scholarship competitions.
- Chapters win grants by graduating pearls on time with college acceptances.